I just met one of the candidates who is interviewing for my old job. He was really tall and really nervous. But that wasn’t what caught my attention. That would be the “23” tatooed behind his ear, which apparently has a brother, “MJ”, behind his other ear. I work for a VERY conservative company. Case in point, my old boss had a mini stroke when our department started wearing jeans on casual Fridays last year. Something tells me this guy isn’t going to get a call back.
- Adult helper at preschool: Alright. Do any of you love bugs?
- Kids: (every hand goes up)
- Adult: James, what's your favorite bug?
- James: My favorite kind of bug is a roach!
- Adult: Really?
- James: I know it's weird, but that is really my favorite kind of bug. I really like roaches.